KEY Areas of focus
During The Six Week we will spend time focusing on exercise, nutrition, and stress management.
Throughout the course, an integrated social support system will help you to maximize your experience.
See more on Course Details...
To fully participate in this course, the following are expected:
- An exercise routine of 50 minutes of working out 5x per week
- Eating a diet of whole foods and restrict non-produce carbs to after exercise
- Limiting alcohol to 1 drink max. per day, preferably none
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night on a regular sleep schedule
- Daily meditation practice (minimum 30 minutes per day)
- Daily reflective journaling
- Daily gratitude practice
- Taking on procrastinated project(s)
- Daily random act of kindness
- Weekly group Zoom calls on Wednesdays starting October 12th. Current time is 7-8pm PST (calls recorded if needed)
The Six Week incorporates a variety of structures into the course including before & after assessments, daily logs , individual coaching and weekly group calls.
More on course structures in Course Details...
If you do the work, you will see significant and lasting results in physical and mental health.
Learn just what to expect as a result of participating in this intensive course - Course Details...